Ideally located at the heart of Kampala, on plot 6/8 Nile Avenue, the hotel stands amidst 72 acres of landscaped grounds and water gardens. An oasis of cool and green, encircled by the seven hills of Kampala. The 152-room 5 Star world-class hotel is the focal point of national, regional, business, political and social life. The hotel is only 40 kilometers drive from Entebbe International Airport.
Inspirationally styled as a showcase for Ugandan art, this unique 5-star hotel offers; an international conference centre with a capacity of up to 1500 delegates, a garden auditorium, a roof-top terrace, a rock-sculptured pool terrace, three restaurants, two bars and the Moorish palace of the ‘Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa’.
Facilities include the following:
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, WiFi and voice-mail
- Bambara Residents’ Lounge with Bedouin Terrace
- The Lakes, all-day brasserie
- The Mist, cocktail bar
- The Explorer, Italian bistro
- The Pearl of Africa, fine-dining experience
- The Sesse Pool Terrace bar and café
- Panoramic roof terrace for private cocktails and social events
- Garden auditorium
- Extensive swimming pool area with rock-built waterfall
- The Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa
- Running track in the grounds and golf course (nearby)
- Hair and beauty salon
- International Conference Centre to seat 1,500
- VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
- Wide range of incentives options
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
- Doctor on call 24hrs