The projects which are available include the following;
- Financing the construction of Kampala Entebbe Expressway project is a 4 Lane Road of 51.4 kilometers comprising of an expressway between Kampala and Entebbe International Airport, a spur to the Munyonyo Resort.
- Vegetable Oil Development Project (VODP) was implemented under a Public Private Partnership (PPP) where government would support the small holder and out grower schemes (for oil palm development) and the private investor establish a nucleus estate and palm oil mill.
- The 750 megawatts Karuma power project expected to become the single highest power generation capacity in Uganda upon completion.
- Through a Public Private Partnership, the Uganda Police Force is planning to elevate the living, administration and training accommodation to suitable and acceptable standards.
- Oil refinery with a 120000 barrel per to develop the refinery as a public-private partnership.